Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Are you aware of when you need community motivation or are you focussed and able to do it on your own?


Talia and I are going to run the Mothers Day classic at Geelong - 4km or 8km walk or run. I have started training again and jogged 4ks on Monday and did squats on the way as well. I felt really good when I had finished. I am looking at and thinking about my motivations - seems when there is a community aspect (company – real or others doing their own thing in the same space)) I am more motivated to do certain things. This is especially true when running - I prefer to run/walk around the Lake where there are others doing their thing as well, than running somewhere by myself. This is not true all the time but a large part of keeping it up is. I am wondering what the question that goes with this is?

Are you aware of when you need community motivation or are you focussed and able to do it on your own?

I think dieting for me also requires community – weight watchers etc. Photography does not. Creating my books does not – but I do appreciate feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...