Saturday, August 18, 2012

More of what I am serious about


What an interesting week .........I am serious about ..........only using uniball signo blue pens 0.7 for writing both at home and work........getting my teeth sorted , one and a half hours with my mouth wide open in the dentist's chair to rebuild a tooth ........eyes tested and all good - still no glasses yes!!!! .........learning more about blogging and sorting out what my message is...........taking photographs and finding new ideas and concepts..........www.mymodernmet.com .............apps - love colour splash app for my ipad ......


 

and new storage for my study - was supposed to be outside but looks much better here 


My niece is serious about her coffee!!

What are you serious about??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...